THE RIGHTEOUS LIVES FOREVER
MAIN TEXT: MATTHEW 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal
Revelations 22:5– “And there shall be no night there: and they need no lamp, nor light of sun, for the Lord God give them light. And they shall reign forever and ever”.
Mankind was meant to live forever, and we will but not in this life rather, in the next life. The Bible teaches that compared to eternity, this present life is very short, a few minutes compared to everlasting life.
The first man, Adam lived 930 years. He would have lived forever, but he sinned. The tree of life showed up again in the last book says in Revelation 2:7b “… to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God”. Did you hear that? Only those that will overcome. They will also drink from the river of the water of life.
All those that have been chosen to spend eternity with God. The book of Hebrew 11:16, says “wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He hath prepared for them a city”. They will eat from the tree of life and live forever with God. Beloved, the city we talk about here is a city where:-
- The Lord will live in person with us. Revelations 21:3, think about it!
- There will be pleasure forever – Psalm 16:11
- There will be no more death, Pain, tears, sorrow, sickness, tragedy, trouble, hunger, disappointment, thirst. Revelations 21:4, Isaiah 3:24
- We shall not get tired Isaiah 40:30
- Every saved person will be physically whole in every way. The deaf will hear, the blind will see, the dumb will sing, and the lame will be able to dance. Philippians 3:21, Isaiah 35:5-6
Dwight L. Moody says, “The Lord gives His people perpetual joy when they walk in obedience to Him”
IT IS REAL, GET PREPARED NOW!!!
Prayer point- My father my Lord, I have the righteousness of Christ in me. The unrighteous will not destroy meBY BISHOP NGOZI DURUEKE (HE REIGNS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL) To send your testimony, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.