IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP
MAIN TEXT: EPHESIANS 4:32
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Philippians 2:4 – Each of you should look not only to your own interest but also to the interests of others.
Part of living is relating with other people. At different times and places on daily basis, we deal with people on different purpose and objectives. We form affiliations in the course of achieving set goals and objectives .The questions is how do we treat them after wards? To improve your relationship means to increase the value of your commitment to others. You know, for any relationship to thrive, it must be nurtured, and maintained, otherwise, it lies a ‘quick death’. The people in our lives are important in one way or the other to us, whether we admit or not so to improve your relationship you must:
- Always appreciate people and let them know that they matter to you, even though sometimes, they hurt you.
- Give genuine care: Get personal and find out how they’re fairing. Encourage where needful and instruct where necessary by so doing you could be lifting burdens from those shoulders.
- Be ready to serve: Always be prepared to lend a helping hand whenever needed
- Forgive, resolve and go beyond the issue: be prepared to release forgiveness to those who offend, resolve it immediately and move on.
- Make time out for those who matter most to you. Everyone needs a part on the back. Go out, find them and spend a little or more time with them.
A FRIEND IN NEED IS AFRIEND INDEED.
PRAYER POINT: Oh Lord, my God, give me your grace to relate with people as I ought to. Let my relationships prosper me.BY BISHOP NGOZI DURUEKE (HE REIGNS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL) To send your testimony, write us: email@example.com.